AF. Spectacular Diced Fruit Mix
If dicing and blending dried fruit seems an impossible task for you our one-of-a-kind dried fruit mix will save you a load of time. Our Spectacular Diced Fruit Mix includes our semi sun-dried figs, apricots, peaches, pears, citrus and candied lemon (in quince sugar syrup) all from our orchard and other families we work with from across the Riverland.
Our dried fruit is all hand-picked, sun-dried, diced and blended into a perfect baking starter for making winter puddings, bliss balls, morning tea cake, fruit mince or a straight snack for lunchboxes. No-one else makes it like we do, I'm proud we can bring you this beauty.
UPDATED 31 January 2024: If you are looking for more recipes to use our Spectacular diced dried fruit mix here is my list so far:
- Our Fig and Orange mincemeat which might be a Christmas favourite but try folding the fruit mince through vanilla ice-cream, it's a winner all year round.
- The popular Mrs T's very lovely boiled fruitcake recipe.
- My take on Emiko Davies Italian bread pudding (pinza di pane) and also her sensational Pan Del Doge Di Zaira (Zaira's Fruit Cake). In both recipes I replaced the fruit listed with the equivalent weight of our diced fruit mix. Stunning.
- Dried fruit and orange scrolls
- A crowd favourite Chocolate Fruit and Almond Protein balls
- The utterly glorious STICKY FRUIT PUDDING WITH SALTED CARAMEL & COCONUT TOPPING. This recipe will knock you socks offer. A total delight from a Yotam Ottolenghi and Helen Goh recipe with my little twists added to include our diced dried fruit and sticky quince syrup (because they are a flavour match made in heaven).
The other suggestion is to simply eat the fruit mix as IS for an afternoon snack. DELICIOUS.
Ingredients: Australian dried fruit, preservative (220), sugar, lemon.
We recommend keeping your dried fruit in the fridge or freezer.
The peaches, apricots and pears contains sulphites.
Singing Magpie Produce packs a range of produce on shared equipment including dried fruit, pecans and almonds. While we do our best to avoid any kind of cross contamination this can occasionally occur and any of our products may contain traces of these.