AA. Our Singing Magpie Collection Box
Our new Goodies box gives you a taste of our Singing Magpie products. The perfect Winter snacking pack to gift to a loved one or keep for yourself including :
- 100g packet of sun dried River Apricots, Somerset Peaches, Duchess pears, Black Genoa figs, White Smyrna figs, Riverland Melange.
- 100g packet each of Chocolate Enrobed Figs and Chocolate Dried Fruit Melange. These include our Black Genoa figs and Melange mix enrobed in Callebaut 58% dark chocolate couverture.
- 75 g packet of our Sun Dried Smyrna Quince.
- 40g packet of Dried Riverland Citrus slices including a selection of limes, lemons and oranges (blood, washington, cara cara, valencia). The selection of citrus varieties is subject to seasonal variability.
- 340g Sticky Quince Syrup (bottle)
- 300g Sticky Quince Figs (jar)
- Our newest product Fig leaf and Rose tea (canister)
13 products in total.
All our Singing Magpie fruit and products are from our family orchard or farms we work with in the Riverland, South Australia. Our fruit is packed in fully sealed bags that can be resealed after opening; they are also suitable for the fridge or freezer.
Sun Dried Fruit: We recommend keeping in your fridge or freezer.
Chocolate enrobed fruit: If not eaten all in one sitting then store out of direct sun, in an air tight container at temps between 12-20 degrees Celsius.
Sticky Quince Figs keep your jar in the fridge after opening.
Fig leaf and Rose tea; Dried Riverland Citrus and Sticky Quince Syrup: Suitable to be kept sealed in its bag/bottle in your pantry, refrigeration not required.
The peaches, apricots and pears contains sulphites.
The Callebaut dark chocolate couverture used for enrobing is made from vegan ingredients but may contain milk due to post production cross contamination.
Singing Magpie Produce packs a range of produce on shared equipment including dried fruit, pecans and almonds. While we do our best to avoid any kind of cross contamination this can occasionally occur and any of our products may contain traces of these.