AA. Father's Day Giftbox LIMITED EDITION (GST incl)
We are very excited to bring you our Father's Day LIMITED EDITION (we are only making 30) Giftbox. One of our aims at Singing Magpie Produce is to tell a story of food production in Australia and in particular our home here in the Riverland, South Australia. I'm very excited to introduce to you to some great Riverland artisan producers and their very unique award products. I have especially curated this with Father's day in mind including:
- Chocolate: Singing Magpie Produce Chocolate Dried Fruit Melange enrobed in Callebaut 58% dark chocolate couverture. 100g packet
- Dried fruit: Singing Magpie Produce Melange sun dried fruit including apricots, peaches, quince, pears and our delicious semi sun-dried figs. 100g mixed packet.
- Mettwurst: Introducing my local butcher, Shane from the Berri North Meat Store. Shane's motto is "If I don't make it I don't sell it". In South Australia, due to a large German emigration in the 19th century, mettwurst is a regional speciality. It is a fermented meat stick, using Shane's family recipe and can be served as a cold cut, on a platter and is a perfect match with the caperberries. It comes vacuum sealed and completely shelf stable; refrigerate after opening (if it lasts that long).
- Caperberries: Handpicked by the wonderful Black Sheep Produce these caper berries are cured in brine using Murray River Salt then pickled in a lemon and dill infused white vinegar. A match made in heaven for your Father's day lunch table, on a antipasto platters and can also be used in salads. This is a family favourite in our house. Approximately 40 caper berries per 100g.
- Nuts: AlmondCo Dry Roasted Almond 150g. Made from premium natural Australian almonds, roasted to perfection these healthy gluten free kernels can be eaten as a perfect match with our dried fruit and chocolate goodies.
Popcorn: I'm no connoisseur but this popcorn from Dom at Edible Reconciliation, an indigenous native food business just around the corner from us in Monash, is just tops. Popcorn coated in caramel, native aniseed and szechuan pepper. A totally perfect balance.
- Meat Rub: Introducing Luke from All Fired Barbeque rubs and his local favourite The Gunslinger. True to its name this is a dark character crafted with activated charcoal and a balance of spices. Used to coat your meat (usually red meat) before cooking your meat low and slow. Or your can create a crust to lock in the juices and cook your piece of meat hot and fast. Perfect for your Father's Day BBQ.
Seven products in total plus one of our Singing Magpie Produce giftcards.
We can send the giftbox direct to you (for you to gift and write your personalised message on the card). Alternatively we can send your giftbox directly to your loved one - just indicate this on the delivery address and include your message in the Note to sellers box. Price is inclusive of GST (where relevant).
All our Singing Magpie fruit and products are from our family orchard or small Artisan businesses and producers we work with in the Riverland, South Australia.
All Father's Day orders must be received by 11.59 pm Sunday 21 August. These will be packed and dispatched from 22-24 August 2022. If you would like your order earlier please add a note when ordering.
Caperberries and mettwurst: Refrigerate after opening.
Sun Dried Fruit: We recommend keeping in your fridge or freezer. Our fruit is packed in fully sealed bags that can be resealed after opening; they are also suitable for the fridge or freezer.
Chocolate enrobed fruit: If not eaten all in one sitting then store out of direct sun, in an air tight container at temps between 12-20 degrees Celsius.
Popcorn/Nuts/Rub: Suitable to be kept sealed in its bag/container in your pantry, refrigeration not required.
- AlmondCo Almonds are tree nuts.
- Popcorn coating contains soy
- The sun dried peaches, apricots and pears contains sulphites.
- The Callebaut dark chocolate couverture used for enrobing is made from vegan ingredients but may contain milk due to post production cross contamination.
- Singing Magpie Produce packs a range of produce on shared equipment including dried fruit, pecans and almonds. While we do our best to avoid any kind of cross contamination this can occasionally occur and any of our products may contain traces of these.